High quality intercultural and communication skills training
- Useful Information
FAQs, Subscription to news, How to find us and brochure
- About LSIC
Why choose us, Trainers, Vision and approach, Blog, News, Testimonials
International Presentation Skills Training
Our International Presentation Skills Training is for you if you would like to become a more confident presenter and learn new techniques for engaging with international audiences. You will build greater awareness of the cultural and linguistic implications of presenting internationally and develop more effective presentation skills through live practice and feedback. You will learn how to adapt your presentation style to your international audience while maintaining your authentic presence.
Meet our expert trainers.
Good presentation. The course was perfect. I don’t think any improvement is needed.
- Richard Jodeika, Assistant Front of House Manager, Hyde Park Residences
At our training centre in London or at your premises.
- Course duration:
- Group size:
Public courses: maximum 10
In-company courses: maximum 10
Who is it for?
- International sales and marketing professionals
- Trainers, HR managers or heads of department working globally
What will you take away?
- An understanding of cross-cultural expectations and perceptions of presenters and presentations
- Greater awareness of how you come across as a presenter and how to adapt your style for international audiences
- Practice and feedback for more effective presentation skills
- A checklist for successful international presentations
Course content, methodology and trainer
International Presentation Skills Training can be tailored to meet your and your organisation’s needs but content typically includes:
- What makes a good presenter and a good presentation?
- Cross-cultural considerations for international presentations, how is credibility determined?
- Presentation structure: positioning your key message, using stories and anecdotes, opening and closing
- The look and feel of your international presentation: using PowerPoint, visuals and personal presentation
- How does it sound? Using global English, voice clarity, pace and pitch of delivery
- Enhancing your communication for international audiences: pausing and silence, non-verbal cues, using humour, managing questions
- Presentation practice and feedback throughout
- Action planning and next steps
This practical and interactive presentation skills course will allow you to apply what you learn to your own professional content. Your trainer will offer best practice and cross-cultural communication strategies and will encourage you to share your experiences. During the day you will have many opportunities to practise your presentation skills and you will also be filmed and receive valuable feedback from your trainer and peers.
All our presentation skills trainers have extensive experience of working internationally combined with many years of training professionals and organisations to present more effectively.
We regularly asses our trainers to ensure that they deliver high quality training that is meaningful, engaging and participative.