High quality intercultural and communication skills training
- Useful Information
FAQs, Subscription to news, How to find us and brochure
- About LSIC
Why choose us, Trainers, Vision and approach, Blog, News, Testimonials
Developing a Global Mindset
This course is essential if you want to become more effective in your regional or global role. You will learn what it means to have a global mindset and will develop the cross-cultural skills, knowledge and perspective required to succeed in the international workplace. You will become more aware of your own strengths and development areas and take away personal action plan for continued learning.
At our training centre in London or at your premises.
- Course duration:
1 – 2 days
- Group size:
In-company courses: maximum 12
Who is it for?
- High potential talent
- HR and talent management professionals
- International assignees
- Cross-border merger and acquisition teams
What will you take away?
- An understanding of the knowledge and skills needed for a global mindset
- Greater self-awareness of your personal strengths and areas for development
- A conceptual and practical understanding of cultural differences
- Practical skills for communicating and building international relationships
Course content, methodology and trainer
Developing a Global Mindset can be tailored to meet your and your organisation’s needs but content can include:
- Defining terms: cultural intelligence, intercultural competence, what is a global mindset?
- Self-assessment: your current style and skills
- Intellectual strength: developing global knowledge: cultural frameworks for understanding cultural differences
- Emotional strength: resilience and stress management, confidence building
- Social skills: flexible behaviours, relationship building across cultures
- Bringing it all together – managing complexity, negotiating local and global perspectives
- Action planning and next steps
This is a practical and interactive course which will allow you to apply what you learn to your own professional context. Your trainer will share global knowledge and frameworks and encourage you to participate through self-assessments, case studies, role plays and group discussion.
All our cross-cultural trainers have extensive experience of working internationally combined with an in-depth knowledge of cross-cultural theory and practice. We regularly asses our trainers to ensure that they deliver high quality training that is meaningful, engaging and participative.