High quality intercultural and communication skills training
- Useful Information
FAQs, Subscription to news, How to find us and brochure
- About LSIC
Why choose us, Trainers, Vision and approach, Blog, News, Testimonials
International Communication for Managers
This high level communication skills training programme is essential for internationalmanagers who want to create more impact in their cross cultural communication and deliver effective messages to their teams, partners and clients worldwide. You will learn to engage and inspire, manage communication barriers and conflict and to enhance your own existing communication skills.
"Good presentation. The course was perfect. I don’t think any improvement is needed."
Richard Jodeika, Assistant Front of House Manager, Hyde Park Residences
Meet our expert trainers
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."
- Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
At our training centre in London or at your premises.
- Course duration:
1 – 2 days
- Group size:
In-company courses: maximum 12
Who is it for?
- Global team managers
- International project managers
- International sales managers
- All managers within global organisations
What will you take away?
- A greater understanding of how beliefs and values can cause blockages when communicating
- A framework for recognising cross-cultural styles of communication
- Business communication skills for communicating with impact across cultures
- Techniques to create a positive presence and message through your communication
- Effective communication skills for managing conflict, giving feedback and delegating
Course content, methodology and trainer
International Communication for Managers can be tailored to meet your and your organisation’s needs but content can include:
- How do you communicate? Your current style, what are your blockages, how are you perceived?
- How does communication work? Recognising barriers in ourselves and others, selecting the right method
- Cross-cultural communication styles and approaches: verbal and non-verbal, face-to-face and virtual
- Practical communication techniques: active listening, making sense of the message, asking the right questions
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Communication skills to motivate, praise, give feedback and delegate
- Communicating challenging messages
- Developing and practising your personal communication style
- Action planning and next steps
This is a practical and interactive communications skills course which will allow you to apply what you learn to your own professional context. Your trainer will share communication models and frameworks and encourage you to participate through quizzes, practice exercises, role plays and group discussion.
All our communication skills trainers have extensive experience of working internationally combined with an in-depth knowledge of cross-cultural communication. We regularly asses our trainers to ensure that they deliver high quality training that is meaningful, engaging and participative.