High quality intercultural and communication skills training
- Useful Information
FAQs, Subscription to news, How to find us and brochure
- About LSIC
Why choose us, Trainers, Vision and approach, Blog, News, Testimonials
Executive coaching will challenge you to focus on setting and achieving clear goals, on becoming more self-aware and on developing the soft skills required to leverage business relationships. Intercultural Coaching helps to cultivate a global perspective and develop your intercultural skills and global mindset. Intercultural Coaching will help you to work through the barriers you face when working internationally, question your usual ways of working and improve your global performance.
At our training centre in London or at your premises.
Also available via telephone or Skype.
- Course duration:
We recommend the completion of The International Profiler followed by a minimum 4 x 90 minutes. Intercultural coaching can also be combined with group training.
Who is it for?
- International assignees
- Managers moving into an international role
- Managers of virtual teams
- Global leaders
- High potential graduates
What will you take away?
- A greater awareness of your own personal and cultural drivers
- A global perspective on your current leadership style and how to adapt
- Well-defined goals with tangible steps to achieve them
- A clear understanding of personal blockages and external barriers and how best to manage them
- Greater cultural intelligence enabling you to interpret and respond appropriately to cross-cultural situations and challenges
Course content, methodology and trainer
About the International Profiler
The International Profiler is an online questionnaire and feedback tool that explores the relative energy, emphasis and attention professionals bring to an international competency set when transferring their skills to unfamiliar, cross-cultural contexts
About the coaching process
No two intercultural coaching programmes are ever the same but a programme will typically include:
- Feedback on the International Profiler: strengths and skills gaps
- Contracting and goal setting
- Analysis of your personal cross-cultural critical incidents: what happened and why? What could you have done differently?
- Discussion of new approaches, frameworks and perspectives
- Action planning
Intercultural coaching offers a confidential space for global leaders to discuss current challenges and future goals. The coach listens, asks probing questions and offers alternative perspectives to enable the leader to work through dilemmas and challenging situations and to maximise their own, their team’s and their organisation’s global potential.
Our accredited intercultural and executive coaches have extensive experience of working internationally combined with an in-depth knowledge of cross-cultural theory and practice.
Click here for sample coach and trainer profiles.