High quality intercultural and communication skills training
- Useful Information
FAQs, Subscription to news, How to find us and brochure
- About LSIC
Why choose us, Trainers, Vision and approach, Blog, News, Testimonials
Global Leadership Training
The global business environment is complex and constantly changing. Global leaders require highly developed interpersonal and intercultural skills combined with the determination and vision to lead their organisation through challenging times. Global Leadership training will help you to develop the global mindset and skills to engage with employees and stakeholders from multiple backgrounds and to interpret and respond to the cultural drivers at play when leading globally.
At our training centre in London or at your premises.
- Course duration:
1 – 2 days
- Group size:
In-company courses: maximum 10
Who is it for?
- Business leaders moving into a global role
- Leadership teams involved in international M&A
- Leaders developing internationalisation strategy
- Talent development teams running in-house leadership programmes
What will you take away?
- An understanding of your current leadership style, strengths and areas for development
- A cultural framework for understanding expectations of and reactions to leadership
- Practical communication strategies for effective global leadership
- Development steps for a global mindset
Course content, methodology and trainer
Global Leadership training can be tailored to meet your and your organisation’s needs but content can include:
- What makes a good leader? And a good global leader?
- Perceptions, judgments, generalisations and stereotypes
- Expectations of management and leadership across cultures
- Cross-cultural working styles and preferences: attitudes to hierarchy, teamwork, rules, risk and time
- Cross-cultural communication styles and approaches: virtual communication, influencing styles, engaging and inspiring across borders
- Creating a global vision
- Global people management: recruitment, reward & recognition, managing performance, global mobility
- Managing change in a global context
- Developing a global mindset
- Personal action planning
This practical and interactive training will allow you to apply what you learn to your own leadership context. Your trainer will share cultural knowledge and leadership frameworks and encourage you to participate through questionnaires, case studies, role plays and group discussion. We can develop stand-alone courses or integrate modules into your organisation’s global leadership development programme.
All our Global Leadership trainers have extensive experience of working internationally combined with an in-depth knowledge of cross-cultural theory and practice.
We regularly asses our trainers to ensure that they deliver high quality training that is meaningful, engaging and participative.